British Mild Ale Recipe Kit - 19 Liters
This Recipe contains all the consumables you require to make the British Mild Ale. You do not need to worry about what to buy and when to add. This ingredient kit comes with a printed recipe and complete steps from heating water to bottling day.
- All grains are crushed before shipping and sealed.
- 2.83 Kg pale ale malt.
- 280gm crystal malt 100 EBC
- 113gm black malt 1200 EBC
- 113gm chocolate malt 520 EBC
- 20 gm fuggle hops to be added when water starts to boil.
- 1 nos Whirlfloc tablet (Irish Moss) to be added when 10-15 mins left in the boil.
- 1 pack fermentis safale US 04 yeast (Just sprinkle into wort at pitching temperature)
Cost Per Pint of beer
This Recipe should make approx 19 liters of beer. The ingredients cost 1300/- for grains, hops, wirlfloc & 699 for the yeast which sums to Rs1999. Cost of each pint of craft beer = 19/.33 = 57 pints. less wastage = 56 pints.
1999/56= Rs 35.69/pint of unadulterated , chemical free, preservative free craft beer. Cost of similar craft beer in the market is about Rs 150 depending on the region.